“The Best”
Review of Soi Bistro

Soi Bistro
Reviewed October 17, 2018

I dare you to find better service and better sushi than here! Don't let the building fool you, old Waffle House. This place rocks!! The service was some of the best I have ever seen. People moving about like crazy taking care of customers. When it got busy, the owner came out and started cutting fish and rolling sushi. Awesome place and I can't wait to go back!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed September 26, 2018

My daughter raves about Soi Bistro so tried it last Thursday night for a light dinner. Comfortable casual atmosphere and quick service. I had the Ginger Salad and Cashew Chicken with Rice that was very good. Served with a unique Peach sauce on the side that was a perfect accompaniment. My wife had the Lava Roll and loved it. Water and an iced tea to drink and out the door for under $40. Ft. Walton has some truly awful restaurants, Soi Bistro is not one of them. We'll be back.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

It is such a treat to eat here. The selection is great, but not overwhelming. Everything is fresh tasting, to include the soy sauce.
The only reason I am not giving them five stars is because every time we go, it is artic cold inside. We also feel they know they are delicious and don’t do little things like keep water filled.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Ate here twice within a week's vacation & both times were great. Friendly staff & the owner was onsite.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 8, 2018

This is my favorite sushi restaurant. I love all the food but always have to have the tsunami salad & the crackin roll. Everything is very fresh as needs to be for sushi. Service is excellent.

Date of visit: June 2018