My husband and I stayed three nights in a gulf front king standard room and were very pleased. The room was clean and nice with a microwave and small refrigerator. The 4th floor room had a great straight on view of the gulf beach and pool area. Looking left and right down the beach was somewhat limited but I was not disapointed at all with our view. The pool and grounds area were kept clean and neat as a pin. Mattress was perfect. We always take our own pillows, but we really didn't need them this trip. If you're not satisfied with the pillows in the room you can order different ones. We normally go for a condo but since it was only the two of us and were only staying 3 nights we decided on a standard room. For a longer stay or a larger party I would opt for one of thier suites with the full kitchen and seperate bedroom. Even with being accustomed to staying in a condo my husband and I were happy with this room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Garden Fort Walton Beach/Destin, Florida is a family oriented beachfront hotel tucked away from the Destin traffic on Okaloosa Island. No other location compares to the world's whitest beaches and emerald green waters. With fishing, golf courses, shopping, and other attractions nearby, you are sure to find a way to pass the sultry Florida days. Our full service resort features all the helpful amenities needed for a comfortable stay, including luxurious penthouses and one bedroom suites with kitchens. Romantic getaway? Our fabulous honeymoon suite presents cozy bedding in a warm setting and a deluxe view of the Gulf of Mexico from the Jacuzzi tub. Visit the Crab Island Cafe specializing in seafood entrees, or our seasonal poolside Manatee Grill & Bar. We haven't forgotten the business traveler or conventioneer. With 3,500 sq. Ft. Of meeting space, we are ideally suited to accommodate any function from a business conference to a wedding celebration. Relax, our professional event and catering staff can offer creative, budget-conscious ideas for a successful event. Want to add some fun to your day on the beach? Take advantage of all that is offered for free - bikes, ping pong, bingo by the pool, beach service with chairs and umbrella. Our Dive-in movies deliver drive-in quality in a wet atmosphere as our main pool becomes a cinema. Guest under the age of 24 must be accompanied by parent or guardian. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Wyndham Garden Fort Walton Beach Destin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Fort Walton Beach Hotel Fort Walton Beach
- Holiday Inn Fort Walton Beach
- Fort Walton Beach Holiday Inn