“Rock them Tacos!”
Review of Rockin Tacos

Rockin Tacos
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Welcome to ROCKIN TACOS, the newest addition at The Boardwalk, Okaloosa Island! We will be serving up fresh, local authentic Mexican cuisine located directly on the Gulf of Mexico. At Rockin Tacos we are committed to bringing you an experience like no other. Our fun family friendly atmosphere promises to wow you with authentic Mexican cuisine, bringing the true taste of Mexico to The Emerald Coast. Come enjoy the beach with a freshly infused margarita in hand, shoot a game of pool on our outdoor pool tables and grab a bite to eat choosing from our vast menu of fresh, local hand crafted selections. When day turns to night, Rockin Tacos doesn't stop rockin'! We serve a late night taco menu accompanied by our Rockin House DJ! Come on down to Rockin Tacos at The Boardwalk, we've got something for everyone!
Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

For the money is probably the best place to eat on the beach. Wonderful view, awesome drinks and food not to mention the friendly staff. Thoroughly enjoyed our meal and will be returning soon.

Date of visit: June 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,667)

Reviewed November 9, 2018

I'm conflicted on this place. There were some things I liked and some I didn't. I liked that you get free chips and salsa but I never liked the taste of the salsa. It's definetly not your normal salsa. I just mainly ate my chips plain. For dinner I ordered the chicken tacos along with mexican rice. The chicken tacos come on a soft tortilla. They were very good as was the rice. I really couldn't enjoy the view from the restaurant as it was already dark and we ate there for dinner. Service was very good.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed November 8, 2018 via mobile

The views here are hard to beat. One of my favorite taco places around town because sitting out on the deck is just so relaxing. Definitely feels like vacation. (Even if you’re a local ;) Margaritas are also good here.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

If I could give more than 5 stars I would. Our server, Joshua Z, was the server everyone should have. He brought chips and salsa with him when he came initially. When he brought our drinks, he asked if we were first time customers. Half of us were. He explained how the various categories on the menu came. Gave recommendations based on appetites. He was contagiously upbeat. Our entire family has worked in the food service industry at one time or the other, Joshua is the type of server we strived to be.
If you are able to go to Ft. Walton Beach, even if it is out of your way, you need to eat here. If you do eat at Rockin Tacos, ask for Joshua Z to be your server. I am not saying that the other servers are not as good, I just know that Joshua is outstanding.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 30, 2018 via mobile

Great Service, beautiful view and good people watching from the patio. The food was good, nothing too special, but good solid Mexican food. We’ll definitely be back!

Date of visit: September 2018