“Beautiful view, Yummy food!”
Review of Rockin Tacos

Rockin Tacos
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Welcome to ROCKIN TACOS, the newest addition at The Boardwalk, Okaloosa Island! We will be serving up fresh, local authentic Mexican cuisine located directly on the Gulf of Mexico. At Rockin Tacos we are committed to bringing you an experience like no other. Our fun family friendly atmosphere promises to wow you with authentic Mexican cuisine, bringing the true taste of Mexico to The Emerald Coast. Come enjoy the beach with a freshly infused margarita in hand, shoot a game of pool on our outdoor pool tables and grab a bite to eat choosing from our vast menu of fresh, local hand crafted selections. When day turns to night, Rockin Tacos doesn't stop rockin'! We serve a late night taco menu accompanied by our Rockin House DJ! Come on down to Rockin Tacos at The Boardwalk, we've got something for everyone!
Reviewed November 8, 2018 via mobile

The views here are hard to beat. One of my favorite taco places around town because sitting out on the deck is just so relaxing. Definitely feels like vacation. (Even if you’re a local ;) Margaritas are also good here.

Date of visit: July 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,667)

Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

If I could give more than 5 stars I would. Our server, Joshua Z, was the server everyone should have. He brought chips and salsa with him when he came initially. When he brought our drinks, he asked if we were first time customers. Half of us were. He explained how the various categories on the menu came. Gave recommendations based on appetites. He was contagiously upbeat. Our entire family has worked in the food service industry at one time or the other, Joshua is the type of server we strived to be.
If you are able to go to Ft. Walton Beach, even if it is out of your way, you need to eat here. If you do eat at Rockin Tacos, ask for Joshua Z to be your server. I am not saying that the other servers are not as good, I just know that Joshua is outstanding.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 30, 2018 via mobile

Great Service, beautiful view and good people watching from the patio. The food was good, nothing too special, but good solid Mexican food. We’ll definitely be back!

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank kmorey303
Reviewed October 29, 2018

Amazing date night restaurant. We went after watching the sunset on the beach (spotted dolphins too!). Fab views from the deck out to the sea. Had the gator tacos and the staff were good about cross-contamination with my shellfish allergy. Was great gator meat but would have been better grilled rather than fried. Husband had the fish tacos and said they were tasty. Pretty expensive I'd say (but guess it comes with being a tourist trap).

Shout out to our amazing server Jordan G - really sweet guy!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

Our server was OUTSTANDING! Aubrey I believe was her name. She was also training someone at the time. The food was very good and good portions. I had the Carnitas tacos and the El Classico Mojito but no Rum....I prefer Tequila. The drink was great. The pigeons were off putting. But that is the only "bad" thing we experienced. We will be going back. Hopefully we can get the same server.

Date of visit: October 2018