Best Western Ft. Walton Beachfront
$314
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn and Suites(Fort Walton Beach)(Great Value!)
$200
$154
ComfortInn
$287
$247
$331
$278
Emerald Coast Inn & Suites(Fort Walton Beach)
$200
$194
The Island, by Hotel RL(Fort Walton Beach)
$224
$322
$352
$301
HolidayInn.com
$214
Hotwire.com
1,416 results
All reviewscabana barswizzle stickfree breakfastbeach chairsan older hoteloceanfront roombeautiful beachan umbrellayogurtevery morninggreat place to stayocean frontheated poolspring breaknice poolokaloosa islandbeach side
Reviewed February 17, 2009

I've been coming to the Best Western Ft. Walton for the last 10 years straight. I can't imagine not making the annual trip down. My son, my brother & I are heading down this May again for another 7 day stay. We go fishing on the New Florida Girl boat every year as well. We've never had any trouble at the hotel. We're always able to check in early and the staff treats you like family. It's nothing fancy but we love it and cant wait to get back!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed June 24, 2008

We stay here every year and wouldn't dream of ever going without our annual trek to Ft. Walton Beach. Ok...it's not the Rennassaince or Marriott but it's funky, kitchsy cute, very family & singles friendly and the staff is NICE! We love Don & Dannielle, the bartenders at the Cabana Lounge poolside and the Swizzlestick Lounge is the best little find at Ft. Walton Beach! We love the fact that we can SAFELY walk down the beach at 3:30 a.m. and it is quiet and relaxing...you won't find the college frat crowd here. Very family friendly on the beach with no thongs to explain to the 13 year olds :) It's just my favorite beach in Florida and coming to this Best Western is as close to being on vacation with my parents in the mid-1960's as I can get. Very nostalgic. Get a balcony room, enjoy walking to restaurants and rent beach chairs/umbrellas for the day. Walk up to the tikki hut Cabana poolside bar for a heck of a Creamsicle or Daquiri. Sit out under the stars all night without fearing for your life. If you want crowds, noise and general riff-raff...go to Destin.

Stayed: June 2008
2  Thank koolflowers
Reviewed June 11, 2008

We booked our room here for 2 night the first weekend in June. We traveled to Fort Walton Beach for a friends wedding. Our friends who were getting married also stayed here. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They went out of thier way to make for sure that our friends remembered thier wedding day, even allowing us to use a room downstairs for a last minute reception. Our room was very clean. The hotel is located directly on the beach (which is beautiful). The views are great if you purchase a gulf front room. I will stay here again and recommend it to everyone that goes to Fort Walton.

Stayed: June 2008
2  Thank tabthebeachbum
Reviewed January 21, 2008

I stayed at this motel with my friend, and this place is a dump, covered in new paint. Some of the staff was helpful. Some of the staff had attitude problems. It just didn't seem to be a good place to stay. The water was not hot. The lady that was doing breakfast had a cold and was handling the food with her hands. My friend spoke to the manager named Ellen. She is not a nice person at all, She pretty much told us we could go stay somewhere else. I just don't get it anymore we come to these places and spend our money and get threated like we are nobody. VERY UNHAPPY WE OUR STAY.......

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank lindaharris789
Reviewed October 24, 2007

My wife made the reservation at this hotel.. Something came up, so she had to cancel it. Meanwhile, here it is months late, I am checking my credit card statement, and the hotel had charge me a no show charge. I called the hotel and was pretty much told i was not getting my money back, to just suck it up. Hotel policy.They said no one was going to take the charge of my card. I was also told the Manager was going to call me back. Here it is days later no call...... and the charge is still on my card. I didn't think hotels were this rude to there guest. After being spoken to in the way. I would never rebook with the ever again. I just hope other Best Western's are not this way with there guest...
I work hard for my money, and just can,t afford to just give the money away like this.

Stayed: August 2007