“Dont stay HERE” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Regency Inn Fort Walton

Regency Inn Fort Walton
You added Regency Inn Fort Walton to your Saves list
Regency Inn Fort Walton
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   349 Southwest Miracle Strip Parkway, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548   |
Ranked #25 of 31 Hotels in Fort Walton Beach
Southaven, Mississippi
“Dont stay HERE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

This hotel told me they were beach front. If you consider having to walk across 5 lanes of traffic. The manger is a complete jurk, the lady i was with had to use the rest room. The manger said he didnt have a restroom down stairs. You could see the bathroom cleary from the desk,when i ask him if she could use that one.....his responce its not for anybody but people behind the desk. I explaned she had a medical reason to use it quickly...he said have to go to your room to use it. Got to the room holes in the walls ,no coffee maker,fridge didnt cool at all........and the carpet had some kind of stain on it good lord only knows what that is. Please dont stay here!!!!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank stylie123

Chatsworth, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2011

My husband and I went down for our sons wedding and arrived at 10p.m. the night of check-in that should have been our first clue . The man at the front desk was obviously very irrirtated by our presence and didn't mind letting us know. We had booked online and pre paid and were exhausted from the 7 hr. drive or we would have demanded a refund and went elsewhere and he continued the next day by telling my husband that our exhaust damages his trees,so sorry we drove a diesel. The room stank ,the furniture was broke and the carpet was old and dirty. We did stay the 3 days that we booked but stayed away as much as possible. We decided to stay an extra day and we booked at the motel 6 in destin . The furniture was nice the room was clean and the staff was great for half the price.

Room Tip: book elsewhere.
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank anita99x
Pascagoula, Mississippi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2011

Spur of the moment trip to Big Kahunas-Destin July 22-24, 2011. With no vacancies at all other hotels, my last resort was this Crappy Hotel Regency Inn-Fort Walton Beach. Every part of management was beyond rude completely arrogant. The rooms reeked of a musty smell that Febreeze could not rid. When I returned to the room Saturday evening the maid had not serviced my room. When I inquired to the owner/front desk, he advised me that he did not care and that he was not cleaning my “Damn” room (In his own words”) that he could only give me clean towels. He refused to give me clean sheet so that I could clean my own room.We had a verbal altercation and the cops were called. He refused to give me a refund and I refused to leave without it. If you are reviewing this take heed. Do yourself a favor, add $40 plus to the $120 you will pay for this room and get yourself a clean, fresh and comfortable room down the street. I do not recommend this hotel to the dogs.

1 Thank takishahawkins
Troy, IL
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2011

We booked this room last minute after reading on another site that it was beachfront. It is not it is a 2.5 mile drive to the nearest beach. We arrived after 8 to check in and had to talk with a woman in her PJs through a tiny window. She did not even bother hanging up her cell phone. The room was tiny and very dirty. The bathroom door came within a centimeter of the toilet and my husband could not sit on the toilet straight because the tub was so close. Sirens started going off around 730am and all the woman at the front desk (still in her PJs and through the same little window) would say was check the TV. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else!

1 Thank doolsmommie
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2011

We stayed here for 3 nights they kept our room clean didn't have a problem with the staff or showers and the floors was clean too me! I have learned u can't believe everything you read. If you looking for a hotel like the hamptons then you should book the hamptons. Me and my family enjoyed this hotel!

• Stayed July 2011
      Location
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Rooms
1 Thank mzq2u
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2011

We booked this place on priceline and thought it would be decent. We got ripped off. We paid 150/night & later found out someone paid 80. The police were there 2 out of the 3 days we were there. Don't let the pictures on the internet fool you this place is a rathole! The room stunk so bad we had to go buy airfresheners @ the grocery store. There was a nasty used wash cloth in the bathroom. We had to suck it up & stay bc we paid in full on priceline. Don't stay here, its worth spending a little extra to stay somewhere else!!

• Stayed July 2011
      Location
      Rooms
1 Thank nurse675
Perry, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2011

I had 2 rooms reseverd still couldn't park next to my room. The carpet was Dirty , The Staff was rude. I would never stay there again. It is not American Owned .

Room Tip: Make sure it is American Owned
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family