“"Breakfast Smiles"”

The Boardroom Pub & Grub
Cuisines: Gastropub, Wine Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: The Boardroom Pub and Grub specializes in craft beer, choice wines, and food no one would expect to come out of our closet of a kitchen. Our focus is quality. Whether it's the house-made dressings and salsas or our slow-roasted pulled pork, we put in the extra effort to make our food standout.
Reviewed October 18, 2018

A wonderful little craft beer and grub place to hangout and enjoy your friends or family. The service was great as we came for breakfast for the spicy Bloody Mary's and Bottomless Mimosas with our Breakfast Nachos....yummy! A nice bar and table atmosphere with outside seating and a good variety of beers.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Casey017

Reviewed September 12, 2018

We stopped in for dinner one evening and were quite pleased. My husband stopped looking at the menu when our waiter told us the lasagna just came out of the oven. I had the Italian Chick which was quite delicious. Pretty upscale food at a great price for a neighborhood pub. The beer selection was huge and there were plenty of TV's to catch the game. The last time we tried to eat here it was closing so I'm glad we finally managed to catch them.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank SammaMichelle
Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

The food is great and the beer selection is big. I love the pork bowl with a good lager or ipa. Love it

1  Thank highlandert2018
Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

All of the food was fresh and very good. I have lived here for 16 years and this is now the go to place for bottomless mimosas as well as excellent food at a reasonable price. Usually you have to give up at least one of those....but not here.

2  Thank Jon P
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

Went there after having been stuck all day inside because of non-stop rain. The ambience is that of a local watering hole, nothing romantic about it. The beer list, however, was rather extensive for such a tiny place and any establishment that has Belgian-style quads and tripels on their beer list can't be all that bad. I had the Cuban sandwich, hubby had the enchiladas. Nothing to write home about, but our waiter was attentive without being obsequious and found time to chat about a St. Bernardus Tripel (which happens to be my go-to Belgian style beer) and gave me a sample of the La Fin du Monde so all in all, I'd definitely go back to the BPG whenever I'm in town.