“Excellent food and service”
Review of Old Bay Steamer

Old Bay Steamer
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We found it to have excelent food. Great service and friendly staff. Not the least expensive, but if after a meal , you want to feel you receive a good value folr you meal, you will not be disapponted. We have dined there before an highly recommend it.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

I was the 1st and only person in the restaurant when I ordered my food. The appetizer of scallops was very good as well as the salad. When I received my main meal of snow crab and red royal shrip it was over cooked. The crab meat and the shrimp would not release from the shell. I think I wasted more than I at because of this. I did let the server know and I got an apology. For the money, the portion size was fair.

I am going to try this place again and if its bad, I will do another review and rate this place as Terrible. Spending $40+ on a bad meal is not my idea of an enjoyable time.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Let me start by saying I'm a local and not a fan of touristy places. This is a tourist place. It is always packed and extremely loud. The steamed seafood is very popular, but I just don't think it's that good. The regular dishes on the menu, like the pasta, are just average. Just a warning though, Old Bay Steamer is VERY expensive. Most people love it, but it's just not for me.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I like the restaurant all the art and like the upstairs dinning,We got there early so there was no wait.We both ordered steamed snow crab and red shrimp the staff was very informed about the menu.But the shrimp was not very great you could tell it had been frozen and over cooked.Don't mind paying for good food BUT......

Reviewed February 21, 2013

The best steamed seafood ever. Make sure to try the Royal Red shrimp or the BBQ beef. Reasonably priced and plenty to eat. Our server, Kevin, was the best.