We stayed here for 2 nights and had no problems. Our room was clean, the breakfast was good (waffles, biscuits/gravy, sausage, cereal, muffins, etc.), room was quiet and front desk staff was friendly and helpful. It is within walking distance to the beach, Boardwalk and the Gulfarium (all are pretty much across the street). It was the cheapest place we could find ($60+tax per night) and we were pleasantly surprised at how clean and comfortable our room was. We will definitely be going back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated! Emerald Coast Inn & Suites is located in beautiful Northwest Florida, on Okaloosa Island between Destin and Fort Walton Beach, Florida. Whether traveling for beach vacationing pleasure, business or military, Emerald Coast Inn & Suites is newly-remodeled in 2008 and offers comfortable and spacious rooms (6 floors, 59 rooms). Our rooms feature 1 king or 2 queen beds, direct dial phones, refrigerator & microwave, TV with remote control & HBO (we offer smoking or non-smoking rooms). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Emerald Coast Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emerald Coast Inn And Suites
- Emerald Coast Hotel Fort Walton Beach