My husband and I and our small children (ages 3 and 5) stayed at this hotel when on vacation to attend my husband's sister's wedding. The hotel was comfortable and clean. The continental breakfast (with fresh waffles) was invaluable for my morning coffee and to placate my kid's first thing in the morning hunger. The location was fantastic and we we literally right across the street from the more pricey hotel where the wedding was held. The hotel is also right across the street from a public beach with a nice playground for the kids. The teardrop pool was also a nice way to spend a couple of hours with the kids without worrying about them drowning. We had no problem with noise from other guests (we didn't go during spring break though!) All and all, I'd highly recommend the hotel and gladly stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated! Emerald Coast Inn & Suites is located in beautiful Northwest Florida, on Okaloosa Island between Destin and Fort Walton Beach, Florida. Whether traveling for beach vacationing pleasure, business or military, Emerald Coast Inn & Suites is newly-remodeled in 2008 and offers comfortable and spacious rooms (6 floors, 59 rooms). Our rooms feature 1 king or 2 queen beds, direct dial phones, refrigerator & microwave, TV with remote control & HBO (we offer smoking or non-smoking rooms). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Emerald Coast Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emerald Coast Hotel Fort Walton Beach
- Emerald Coast Inn And Suites