This is a decent place for the money you spend.The gallery and the rooms do look a little unkempt but its good for a short stay.The greatest plus of this place is its walk able distance from the beach.If you are in the right room you might get a beautiful view of ocean & the dazzling street lights.The breakfast served is very nice & has quite a variety for the money you pay.The staff is welcoming too.
The only downside is the partially maintained rooms.The bed is pretty clean but rest of the furniture could use some dusting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated! Emerald Coast Inn & Suites is located in beautiful Northwest Florida, on Okaloosa Island between Destin and Fort Walton Beach, Florida. Whether traveling for beach vacationing pleasure, business or military, Emerald Coast Inn & Suites is newly-remodeled in 2008 and offers comfortable and spacious rooms (6 floors, 59 rooms). Our rooms feature 1 king or 2 queen beds, direct dial phones, refrigerator & microwave, TV with remote control & HBO (we offer smoking or non-smoking rooms). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Emerald Coast Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emerald Coast Hotel Fort Walton Beach
- Emerald Coast Inn And Suites