Our stay was for Christmas week, a "staycation". We got a great rate. The staff was friendly and helpful, the room clean and comfortable. Fridge, microwave, coffee pot, hair dryer in the room. Soft, fluffy comforters on the beds -- NOT the nasty polyester bedspreads found in most economy motels. Pretty quiet. Safe, though right on the main thoroughfare. Near the beach, though this wasn't important to us. We were shopping antique and thrift stores and there were plenty to be found.
Continental breakfast was nothing to write home about -- standard store-bought pastries; cereal; (turkey?) sausage patties; biscuits & gravy; coffee & orange juice;hard-boiled eggs; waffles that you make yourself. Edible and worth it to save money, but nothing more.
A great place to stay on a budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated! Emerald Coast Inn & Suites is located in beautiful Northwest Florida, on Okaloosa Island between Destin and Fort Walton Beach, Florida. Whether traveling for beach vacationing pleasure, business or military, Emerald Coast Inn & Suites is newly-remodeled in 2008 and offers comfortable and spacious rooms (6 floors, 59 rooms). Our rooms feature 1 king or 2 queen beds, direct dial phones, refrigerator & microwave, TV with remote control & HBO (we offer smoking or non-smoking rooms). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Emerald Coast Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emerald Coast Inn And Suites
- Emerald Coast Hotel Fort Walton Beach