We stayed one night at the Holiday Inn right on the beach for $171. This hotel is just across the street from the beach for $60 a night!! The rooms were set up like a hotel room but everything worked properly. The Holiday Inn resort had several deficiencies. Th Emerald Coast inn and suites is a no brainer if you appreciate value for your dollar. They provided hot breakfast every morning. We loved the hot tub and steam room. The staff is top notch. We never had to share the pool at any time during our one week stay. It was a clean, quiet, stay, in a great location! The boardwalk is within walking distance but it's an easy drive too, so no biggie either way. Only 5 miles to a great outdoor mall, and to the silver sands outlet malls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated! Emerald Coast Inn & Suites is located in beautiful Northwest Florida, on Okaloosa Island between Destin and Fort Walton Beach, Florida. Whether traveling for beach vacationing pleasure, business or military, Emerald Coast Inn & Suites is newly-remodeled in 2008 and offers comfortable and spacious rooms (6 floors, 59 rooms). Our rooms feature 1 king or 2 queen beds, direct dial phones, refrigerator & microwave, TV with remote control & HBO (we offer smoking or non-smoking rooms). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Emerald Coast Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emerald Coast Hotel Fort Walton Beach
- Emerald Coast Inn And Suites