“This is truly a hidden treasure”
Review of Marina Bay Resort

Marina Bay Resort
Ranked #12 of 29 Hotels in Fort Walton Beach
Reviewed February 22, 2011

We have stayed here several times.
The service has always been a plus. It's so easy to get in and out of. The property looks as if they hired a golf course groundskeeper to maintain it. Everything you need is within arms reach. The rooms may seem a little dated compared to some of the larger chains in the area,but there is no comparison. We told some friends about the place and now they are regulars.
They really know how to cater to tourists

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jpmako
There are newer reviews for Marina Bay Resort

Reviewed August 31, 2010

Second time we have stayed at this motel resort. We only get a basic room but one with a waterfront view. Our stays have always been nice, quiet and economical. This last trip the pool had a mechanical problem and was unexpectedly closed. Hot tub was functioning though. A negative is the basic room like we had does not have a coffee pot and no coffee was available at the front desk. Suites/Villas have kitchens so I'm not sure why there are not pots in all rooms. This would be a great family place as it has on site things for young people to do and the beautiful beach is just across the nearby causeway bridge. +

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jackielacroix
Reviewed August 6, 2010

After reading previous reviews, I called RCI an tried to change my timeshare to a different resort. The review before mine was really, really bad. My kids and I travel a lot. We have stayed in every type of accomodation from 5 star to slightly above a no-tel, motel, but for our summer vacation, I didnt want to have to in the admiral suite, one side is a king bed and bath adjoined to a living area with kitchen, full sized fridge, with let out queen size sofa, twin let out bed and bath. One review said the kitchen was too small to cook. I did cook in it. I fried fish and shrimp, I made jambalaya, I cooked breakfast every morning. They have several bbq grills on the property. The staff was helpful and most were friendly. I had a really good stay. We stayed for seven days. We had a wonderful time. I have learned that with my kids, I prefer a smaller resort. We will stay here again next year.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
4  Thank tdaniel01
Reviewed April 7, 2010

great service, friendly staff
comfortable room
close to everything, restaraunts,beaches,shopping etc
the pool and the marina @ night ,nice cool breeze

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 12, 2009

very nice. not high class but well located and worth the money. Nice view and good patrons...

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chad L
Reviewed August 19, 2009

i spend about two weeks out of the year i find the hotel very relaxing i go there to get away from the office and friends to spend a little time to myself i went today to spend two days with no interuptions just me the lady said that i couldnt stay because i am a local i told her i have stayed many times when my daughter comes down on collage break we always stay there so i asked for the manager he said because of drugs and i am a local i was not allowed to stay any more i was so hurt i work in this area have for 55yrs never have i felt so mad well good bye marina bay lyndadavis@usa.com

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed June 4, 2009

Those people who are saying that this hotel is not worth nothing....well ya'll are mistakened...this hotel is the best ....tell me what other hotel offer you a weekly rate like this one...best deal you can ever find...you just dont know how great this hotel is.....i recommend you to check it out....

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family