Sea Oats Condominiums
$214
$302
$269
Comfort Inn and Suites(Fort Walton Beach)(Great Value!)
$201
$155
$304
$278
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Walton Beach(Fort Walton Beach)(Great Value!)
$229
Emerald Coast Inn & Suites(Fort Walton Beach)
$170
$299
$322
$278
Orbitz.com
The Island, by Hotel RL(Fort Walton Beach)
$319
$356
$259
HolidayInn.com
All reviewsrented condooffice staffhot tubview of the oceanconvenient locationbeach chairswithin walking distanceunitmattressvacationrowsappliancesdestincartsftpiertrash
Reviewed August 21, 2011

My daughter and I stayed here Aug 6-13. When we arrived I called the owner to tell him no AC. I made numerous calls, text & emails, he didn't respond. Another owner I spoke with advised me the renters the prevous week complained of the SAME thing. I finally got him on the phone and it took 36+ hours to fix the AC. Here's the rest. BED BUGS in Master Bedroom, Mold/Mildew in both bathrooms, DIRTY, DIRTY DIRTY unit, garbage disp didn't work, ice machine didn't work, no dish towels, no dish rags, no wash cloths, only 4 SMALL bath towels. Also, the HOA pays for cabel & internet, but the owner has this unusable unless you bring your own ethernet cable. I spoke to the president of the HOA and he said they have lots of complaints on this unit and this owner. The complex itself is nice, but stay away from this unit. I've hired an attorney to get my $$$ back.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
10  Thank bumblebee100k
Reviewed August 17, 2011

We stayed at Sea Oates #202 thru Windfall Properties and it was discusting!!!!!!!! Black mold under the mat int he shower, black mold on the door, poop on a pillow sham, an inch of dust on the celing fan, ceiling fan in the master bedroom could only be put on low any higher and it would shake of the ceiling and make noise! The dishwasher wasn't working, the iron didn't work properly, the cups were so sticky and gross, the fake plants had so much dust and sticky! The couch had dried up white something running down the front, the blinds did not work in the guest room so people could see in walking by, the blinds did not work properly in the master bedroom, blankets with big holes in them. The rug in the master bath was filthy, dust and things left over from other guests left under beds and couches! No light bulb in a lamp, found two bugs in the bed...I could go on and on!!!! Windfall says sorry and thats it....this place is a health hazard and Windfall needs to do a much better job!!! I stay on the island 2 to 3 times a year since I'm from the area and I have never in the past five years of staying at a condo had this kind of problem. I've never had a problem with any of them except this one from Windfall Properties. Do not rent from them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
7  Thank Cynthia H
Reviewed June 11, 2011

Our family also stayed in this condo and it is infested with BEDBUGS! Owner knows of this issue and keeps renting it. Do not stay here! Others recently are still having this issue when renting it!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
5  Thank htmalibu
Reviewed February 4, 2011

From what we read from previous reviews, most of the problems were with Beacon Management. They are no longer on site and many owners have gone with other management companies. The owners of this unit has gone with a private company and we have had excellent service. When we arrived on New Year's Day, we had trouble with the lock and the repairman was there within an hour. He ended up having to change out the lock. I was impressed with this service on a holiday! Unit 702 has been updated and the owners have replaced furnishings and TV's. The den has a 47" flat screen and you feel like you're at the movies! Both beds have memory foam toppers which are great to sleep on. The pool is great and now that Beacon is gone it is heated in the winter. The beach is beautiful and the location is great-close to Hwy 98 and restaurants withing walking distance. We had a few special requests and the owners were very accommodating. This unit is rented on VRBO and we plan to return next winter!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MichiganGal7777
Reviewed September 22, 2010

Unit 703, was dirty, had not been cleaned, and we got bed bugs they were in the beds and all in the sofas..
Getting nothing from the owener.. nothing but a run around. Dont rent this unit.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple