“Never had a bad meal here”
Review of Tijuana Flats

Tijuana Flats
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed October 25, 2018

Very fresh food, good ingredients. Don't go expecting authentic Mexican but do go expecting amazing food. I probably eat here more than anywhere else in the area and have never been disappointed. Thumbs up.

Reviewed October 17, 2018

This place was rated the #1 Mexican restaurant in Fort Walton Beach. I had a beef Chimichanga. I almost always get some type of Chimichanga when I go to a Mexican restaurant. This Chimichanga was by far the worst I have ever eaten. It reminded me of a Hot Pocket - the type of food you put into a cardboard sleeve and microwave. It looked bad and tasted worse. My wife had a quesadilla. It was equally disappointing. The only thing this place had going for it, other than the hot sauce bar, was that it served Coke Zero.

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

We gambled on a new restaurant and hit a home run. This place is GREAT! They have vegetarian options and a hot sauce selection that’d blow your mind. Very delicious and great service.

Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

We always visit a Tijuana Flats if there is one near where we are visiting. We like the food (and I especially like the hot sauce bar) but we really enjoy the customer service. We’ve never had a bad service experience which is a testament to their corporate culture. On top of all that, each place has it’s own atmosphere which is fun and funky.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 16, 2018

I was hungry and didn't really want to go far so I went to Tijuana Flats. It was nice because they have a decent vegetarian selection. But overall it really didn't impress me that much. And the guacamole was terrible. It was worse than the fake stuff some supermarkets sell.

Date of visit: August 2018