We stayed at Sea Crest two weeks ago and had a great time. It is in a fabulous location near the end of the Okaloosa Island strip. The beaches there are magnificent. Perfect, post card looking, white sand everywhere. They have a wooden walkway to take you right out to it. The pool was absolutely perfect too. We stayed on the top floor in a 'sound end' efficiency. The condo itself is definitely on the small size, but it really is just big enough and you don't tend to spend too much time in it if things are going well anyway. And the balconies are nice and large. (Just make sure that you like the person you are going with). It is basically a large 3rd bedroom with a small kitchen. No stove though, so plan ahead. I highly recommend unit 715A. It is on the end and has a great sunset view. You could also opt for 701A which has an awesome direct view of the ocean. There is only 1 elevator in the center of the condo, but they do have large carts that you can use for getting luggage up and down. Plenty to do in this area and Destin is only about 7 minutes away. This section of Florida is really a nicely kept secret.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SeaCrest is a vacation paradise with sugar white sand, emerald green water, and breathtaking sunsets. Each unit is spacious and individually decorated with many amenities. This condominium is placed on a quite boulevard, away from the hustle and bustle, but still conveniently located near all the attractions, restaurants, and shopping the beautiful Emerald Coast has to offer. Efficiencies, two and three bedroom units are available. Special amenities include a Gulf-side indoor/outdoor pool with sundeck, a fitness room, as well as lighted tennis and basketball courts. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sea Crest Condos Hotel Fort Walton Beach
- Sea Crest Fort Walton Beach
- Fort Walton Beach Sea Crest