The Breakers of Fort Walton Beach
$214
$304
$278
Comfort Inn and Suites(Fort Walton Beach)(Great Value!)
$201
$155
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Walton Beach(Fort Walton Beach)(Great Value!)
$229
$287
$322
$278
$302
$269
$299
Emerald Coast Inn & Suites(Fort Walton Beach)
$170
$165
The Island, by Hotel RL(Fort Walton Beach)
$239
All reviewsbedroom deluxesea blasterfull kitchencan't beat the viewpools were cleangreat condowasher dryerfort waltonheated poolbalcony viewokaloosa islandwonderful stayfamily vacationcleaning feepaper towelsoff seasonocean front
Reviewed February 21, 2014

We have stayed here 5 times. This stay we are staying in 504 C, love this unit. The view is so beautiful. The king size bed in the bedroom is one of the best I've ever slept on. Very nice people stay here. It is quite, and not many people on the beach. The ladies at the front desk are the best. Check in is quick, and if you need any information about the area they can help you. It is one of the few places that offer smoking rooms. No smoking on the balcony, but I understand that others don't want to smell the smoke. I highly recommend staying here.

Room Tip: Unit 504 C . Great view and the comfortable bed.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jv2275
Reviewed February 16, 2014

First time staying here in February. We were on the sixth floor of west building. Loved the view, the apartment was nice but needed some updates. Bed not real comfy but not bad. Pool was nice because it was heated. I would stay again because of view.

Room Tip: Every room has good view
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Phyll W
Reviewed December 21, 2013

For many years I've stayed at The Breakers of Fort Walton Beach on Okaloosa Island, both business and vacation. My most recent trip was a vacation, Nov 23-30, 2013 (Thanksgiving). Every condo has a balcony or patio directly facing the Gulf of Mexico. What a joy it is to eat breakfast or dinner on the balcony, watching pelicans and seagulls! This trip I saw dolphins several times,too, which was a real treat.

The condos are all completely furnished with full kitchens as well as washer/dryer in each unit. They're individually-owned, so each unit has unique furnishings. This trip I stayed in W304, a unit in which I've stayed a couple of times before. It's lovely ... the owners clearly take pride in their condo, doing frequent updates and periodic re-decorations.

The location is great ... Okaloosa Island is close to the more touristy areas of Destin and Sandestin, without being in the middle of all of the traffic. It's quiet with several restaurants nearby. There are plenty of places to walk, relax with a book, gather shells on the beach, and just escape from the cares of everyday life.

The Breakers of FWB is where I go to rejuvenate -- it's my little piece of heaven on earth!

Room Tip: For better views, recommend requesting a condo on the 3rd floor or above. There are 6 floors.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank travelgirl33809
Reviewed November 25, 2013

My husband and I drove to FWB from Goldsboro, NC for a wedding and stayed at The Breakers. We had the two bedroom deluxe. Since I had researched it online before going, I kinda knew what to expect. Well, I got a lot more than expected. Place is so well kept, everything you need for a great vacation. Large patio facing the ocean with the beautiful white sand. Master bedroom was huge and the most comfy king bed. Plenty of closet space, all the extra's you may need. Our only disappointment was the second bedroom had a teeny tiny tv and it was actually in the closet. That was really dumb. Also, the bathtub was very, very slippery, nothing on the tub floor so had to be very careful not to slip. But I give this a 5+ and would stay again (I'd just bring a bathtub mat). The staff is always so friendly, cheerful, and very helpful. Very clean. So glad we stayed here.

Room Tip: We were in the main entrance building, sixth floor. Was totally awesome.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Barbara B
Reviewed November 9, 2013

My husband and I went here on the recommendation of our neighbors who go there several times a year. We had never stayed in a condo type of hotel before, so we weren't sure what to expect. OMG. it was WONDERFUL. Every room has a private balcony facing the ocean. There is a walkway from the hotel to the beach. The hotel pool is nice and there are barbecue grills and tables for people who may be staying longer and want to cook their own dinner. The room was lovely with huge sliding doors so you had a picture perfect view of the ocean from inside. The kitchen is fully equipped including a washer/dryer. We can't wait to go back for a longer stay. I think this will be our new annual getaway place (perhaps more than annual). It is right at the border of Ft Walton/Destin. Lots of fantasic eateries including The Donut Hole... Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Since the rooms are privately owned, there are considerable smoking rooms, so be sure and request non-smoking if that is your preference. We were on the 4th floor and I wouldn't want to be any lower because I enjoyed the view from a little higher up. Beautiful sunset and sunrise view!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple