“Outstanding Italian”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Columbus MS
“Outstanding Italian”
Reviewed May 25, 2011

If the reason you go to restaurants is to eat good food, this is your place. The portions are large and the food is excellent. Service was very good. This is home cooked Italian and you can tell. I noticed that singles would come in and eat at the bar, and they can accomodate large groups as well. Great Wine list. Menu accomodates pizza all the way up to elegant upper end entres. If you like Italian and you haven't eaten here, you need to try this place.

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank Sam J

Alexandria, Virginia
“Everything perfect, GO GO GO!”
Reviewed August 14, 2010

My husband and I were in this area of Florida on a two year assignment with the Air Force and we have no ties to Pranzo's. We have gone to Pranzo's with small groups, or as a couple, and it has always been good, we would recommend it for any event. Go, good food, good service, good time, go. But my comments here are actually or a larger group gathering. My husband and I hosted a dinner for out of town guests related to my husband's retirement from the Air Force. We made reservations several weeks in advance since it was going to be about anywhere from 12 to 25 people; I usually entertain at our home so I was very nervous, I wanted it to be special but I also knew I could not do a retirement at 3 and host a special dinner, for what ended up to be 20, at 7. There are not many places who will accomodate for an uncertain number on a Friday night, Pranzo's was more than willing to do whatever we needed. They suggested we order off the regular menu vs. a limited menu, which had me even more nervous. How could they do that and have it be OK ? But, not to worry...we had wines for the table and appetizers ordered for the table in advance and then our guests ordered from the regular menu while sipping drinks and munching on the appetizers. As it turned out they were right, all of the food was perfect! Piping hot, perfectly executed on all levels, we had several people comment they had never had such a good meal with such a large group ordering off a menu. We had people ordering simple pastas to specialized filets. All of the food was great and so plentiful. No skimping, no short cuts. and reallu fresh and hot. I was so pleased with everything! From the beginning of contacting them the management was great. then the staff was gredat, and finally the food was also great. They also did as we asked and let us know when we needed more wine or anything out of the ordinary. It was a great evening for us. Such a good experience! I cannot reccomend this place highly enough. I cannot thank them enough and a simple review does not begin to address how highly we recommend Pranzo's for any occasion! Go Go Go!!!

1 Thank Wolfpack77
Woodbury, Minnesota
“Great American Italian Food”
Reviewed May 20, 2010

Our family was down in Fort Walton Beach in April and ate at Pranzo twice. My husband who is a great cook - gave it two thumbs up. My son and I also enjoyed it. The food was fresh, great flavors, and the desserts were yummy. Can't wait to visit again when we are down in May.

2 Thank ttrixielou
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Italian in FWB area!”
Reviewed January 12, 2010

Best Italian in FWB area!

1 Thank zax226
Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome”
Reviewed September 16, 2009

September 16, 2009
Wednesday evening our party of 4 adults and 1 toddler, had dinner at Pranzo.
Each of us ordered different dishes. The toddler had the Macaroni and Cheese.
Very very good. Pollo Rollotini for 1 adult, very very good. Shrimp Scampi and Alfredo
Fetticini. Another dish was a bow tie dish with peas, chicken etc. We also had a
Bruschetta Appetizer. Service was prompt and pleasant. All the dishes were delicious.
I highly recommend this restaurant.

1 Thank alsbg