“Good BBQ at at reasonable price”
Review of Kinfolks Bar-B-Q

Kinfolks Bar-B-Q
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I had the chipped pork, which I really liked. The French fries, baked beans and Brunswick stew are very good, especially the beans. Friends had beef and chicken BBQ which they said was very good. Place smells great! Excellent service, all the tea you can drink in pitchers on the table. Hole in the wall, but, hey, they are usually the best places to eat! Love me some Kinfolks!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Excellent pulled pork. We buy it by the pound, along with their wonderful pint sized sides of baked beans and coleslaw, when we're visiting family in FWB and will bring it back to Sarasota with us. Their sauces are very good as well.

I highly recommend Kinfolks if you're craving Bar-B-Q and are in the Ft. Walton Beach, Shalimar or Crestview/Niceville area.

1  Thank Travelin_Tiger
Reviewed March 6, 2014

This place was very hard to find. We had read such glowing reviews so thought we would try it for lunch. We were very disappointed, to say the least. The sides were the best part of the meal. The chopped pork was very mushy and the ribs were tough. I like ribs with the meat falling off the bone. I did not like the sauce at all. All I could taste was mustard. Service was fast and friendly. Won't be back.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

A local, not a chain, Bar-B-Q Restaurant that has super smokey delights. Our favorites are ribs, chicken dinners with brunswick stew as one of our side choices. We often call in an order and pick it up for home. Plenty of food to enjoy again tomorrow. Not open weekends, sad, but we love it so, we still go back when they are open! Friendly, happy staff add to what the locals love.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

I just got back from eating at Kinfolks!!!! I LOVE IT!!! The food was absolutely incredible. The sauce, OMG the sauce!!! I got the chipped pork family meal with my brothers and we left fat and happy!!!

Plus I just have to say the customer service was so friendly and down to earth! Pure southern hospitality. Our server, Tonya, was so good and she went above and beyond to make sure we had an amazing experience. She even went as far as packing up our Doggy Bags personally. (even though there was not hardly anything left to take home)

I give Kinfolks a raving five stars!! My good friend lives two hours away and is already planning to come back down to visit just to eat the BBQ!!!

Bravo!!!!