“Best Weekend Ever!”

Air Force Armament Museum
More attraction details
Owner description: The focus is on Air Force armament through a variety of historical displays, from a B-17 World War II bomber to an F-4 Phantom II jet.
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Museum was wonderful, the information and presentation of everything was very educational, we would recommend this as a stop while in the area

Reviewed October 25, 2013

We stopped here on our way home from the beach. The free admission (donations recommended) was what attracted me but I knew my husband would love seeing all the planes up close. We started our tour by ourselves but quickly found that by joining a group with a volunteer added much more information to our visit. My husband got to see several planes that his dad had worked on in the military.

1  Thank Marcia P
Reviewed October 23, 2013

My husband and I really enjoyed looking at the planes and military weapons, uniforms and other memorabilia. I got to see a plane my Dad jumped out of during WWII. There is a huge American Flag inside the building. (Good for pictures, "Patton" style).

1  Thank Susan L
Reviewed October 10, 2013

You can learn a lot of Air Force history here. This museum reminds me of the Patton museum in Ft Knox before they downsized. I've been to the Air Force Museum several times and always look foward to returning.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

My son is a loadmaster for the USAF and we decided if there was a rainy morning we would check in out... glad we did, very interesting