“Very educational”

Air Force Armament Museum
More attraction details
Owner description: The focus is on Air Force armament through a variety of historical displays, from a B-17 World War II bomber to an F-4 Phantom II jet.
Cape Coral, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Very educational”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

My husband and I really enjoyed looking at the planes and military weapons, uniforms and other memorabilia. I got to see a plane my Dad jumped out of during WWII. There is a huge American Flag inside the building. (Good for pictures, "Patton" style).

1 Thank Susan L

Henderson
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic outside exibit”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

You can learn a lot of Air Force history here. This museum reminds me of the Patton museum in Ft Knox before they downsized. I've been to the Air Force Museum several times and always look foward to returning.

Chicago, Illinois
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 146 helpful votes
“Great attraction on a rainy morning”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

My son is a loadmaster for the USAF and we decided if there was a rainy morning we would check in out... glad we did, very interesting

Kentucky
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great self-guided tour, history on display”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

This place offers a chance for a great self-guided tour with a lot of impressive things to see. We were able to spend plenty of time on the things my kids were interested in and breeze by the things that were "over their heads." I'm glad we went, witnessed a lot of Air Force history, and made a family memory. It was easy to get to, worth our time, and free. Can't ask for much else!

Wylie, Texas
“Really good exhibit”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

This was a really interesting place to visit. Very well laid out, and informative. Volunteer staff was great!