“Great Prime Rib Dinner!”
Review of Pandora's Steak House - CLOSED

Pandora's Steak House
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Service is very professional and attentive. Sunday & Wednesdays Prime Rib Special! Best baked potato I've ever eaten. From the French Onion Soup to the bread to the main course - excellent and a great value.

There are newer reviews for Pandora's Steak House

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Had a wonderful dinner with cousin & husbands. Service was outstanding and the cowboy steak was absolutely cooked to perfection. My husband had the fish of the day and loved it. Took a couple of key line pie slices to go. Wonderful!

Reviewed September 11, 2012

If you like steaks this place can't be beat. I have been going here for 40 years and still love it. The Prime Rib is the best in Florida. The service is good and there is a Steak House look to the Resturant. Go but make reservations during peak season.

1  Thank nole38
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We arrived around 5:30 and were seated immediately. The restaurant is situation on the other side of San Rose Blvd and easy access to 98. I had the Peppered Ribeye which was cooked to order...I didn't like that they wouldn't substitute menu items (i.e., I didn't want a baked potato and they wouldn't substitute), otherwise this would be a top notch restaurant. My son had the Prime Rib and it was excellent. They did supply plenty of bread for the family. Bill averaged about $120 for 4. Overall very good, but because they were stingy on what came with your main course, I would have chosen another restaurant that evening.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

We made a reservation and dressed a little nice, however I'm not sure either effort was necessary as many people were casually dressed. Once we were seated in a booth, everything was fantastic! The service was attentive, the food and wine were delicious, and there was no pressure on us to leave. We had salads, soup, bread, prime rib, vegetables, and dessert, and no complaints on anything.