“Really Good Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2018

Our first night in FWB so we went to a place we know well. We only had soup and salad, but the service was great and the food was great as well. Our server Timothy made sure our needs were met. The Pasta Faggioli was delicious.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

We visit Olive Garden regularly and are server was just awful! We went for my daughters 7th birthday 5 of us including my daughter. The waitress took very long to get our drink order, there weren’t many people in at the time. When she brought us our drinks she only brought half and was frazzled, she seemed all over the place the whole time. She said “oh I’m sorry the other drinks will be out” who else got water? When all of us ordered water. She finally came back with the rest. We still had to wait on our other beverages wine and 2 drinks my parents ordered and my daughters chocolate milk came last. We finally got a chance to order and my food came out wrong. When I said something to waitress whose name is MARIA she acted as if I was crazy and proceeded to take the food away, when she brought the correct meal back she apologized and had said the manager was in the back expoing the food and had known the food had came out wrong but still proceeded to send it out. I’m not sure if they just thought I wouldn’t notice. My daughter needed another fork again she took forever to bring it we needed more water never brought it until the end. We ordered desert to go because my daughter really wanted the cheesecake even though we brought our own desert. At that point we didn’t even want to do desert anymore because the waitress was TERRIBLE! Than after I had paid on the kiosk because she never thought to bring the bill she comes to tell us that the they didn’t have any more cheese cake. At that point you would think she would compt the desert or get her manager to come to talk to us but no. We ended up getting a different desert to go and took our daughters birthday cake home to eat at our home. Just awful!!!!

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Maria R
Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

Consistently solid. Good service. Good food. Clean Resturante and clean bathrooms. Nice experience. The server was friendly and we had the hose Merlot. Also very good.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 9, 2018

Food is always delicious. Husband loves Pasta Fazel, which is hard to find in other Italian restaurants. Good selections of all kinds of Italian cuisine.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

The unlimited salad is a nice touch for a restaurant. It’s nice to have as much as you want of something remotely healthy. I ordered the lasagna, and the flavour was good, except in my opinion there was way too much cheese. So if you’re a big cheese lover it’s a great option. The ratio of cheese to sauce and pasta made it more of a cheese dish rather than a lasagna, in my eyes. The service was impeccable.

Date of visit: June 2018