“Quick 2 o'clock lunch”

Nauti Girls Waterfront Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Reviewed May 17, 2014

Took a break from shopping and stopped in out of curiosity since the name had changed since my last visit. Mid week Tuesday was pretty much empty. Sat at the bar. Big surprise when trying the chef's special grits. Very good. I grew up in Charleston, SC and this beats the best I had there over the years. Cannot rate a "real meal", but the shrimp and grits is just plain wonderful.

There are newer reviews for Nauti Girls Waterfront Bar & Grill

Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

My husband never complains about food. But he did not tonight. If you aren't southern and don't know how our food should taste, you might be okay here. I've never had gumbo with carrots??? But the girl serving us was very sweet and the bartender who greeted us was friendly. We went on a Saturday during an art fest a block away and there were maybe 4 tables with people at them.

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Visited nauti girls on a Friday afternoon. The place was dead except for a group of snow birds and my boyfriend and myself. The bartender all but ignored us when we came in and sat down. Had to wait 10 minutes before being acknowledged and being poured barely cold miller Lite from the tap. She took the entire time to cash out two people. We came during happy hour so the beers were $3. But I noticed on their menu that the original price is $4.75. If I were a local or anyone for that matter visiting this establishment and were given a warm domestic beer at that price, I would be less than thrilled. We decided to look at the menu but thought it best to eat elsewhere since our drink service was so poor. We did, however, enjoy the view immensely. I would recommend taking the extra quarter mile to drive to high tides.

2  Thank Heather G
Reviewed April 16, 2014

We were intrigued by the name of this place so my daughters and I stopped by for lunch. It was a gorgeous afternoon and we elected to sit on the porch on the waterfront of the bay where we were joined by a prancing egret, He was a delight to observe but he never attempted to approach us unlike seagulls will. Our server was sweet but perhaps a bit slow but her demeanor more than made up for her lack of speed. We decided to try a variety of items and we ordered : an "Oh My God Becky Burger," a bowl of seafood gumbo, the Nauti naughty shrimp appetizer, oysters Rockefeller,and fried shrimp.For a seafood restaurant, these people can cook a burger! My middle child passed it around so everyone could try it because she was so impressed. The fried shrimp had a great taste and was not over breaded like so many, their french fries are out of this world! The oysters were well done with just a right amount of seasoning and the seafood gumbo was seriously the very best I have ever had anywhere. The NAuti shrimp was a full dinner plate of food with a yummy sauce of their own creations that was flavorful but not so overwhelming that you couldn't taste the shrimp. We went back to our condo happy and advertised to our group. With the promise of a good meal in a relaxing atmosphere plus a live band scheduled for that evening, all 20 of us piled in for dinner! No one was disappointed!! They assigned 2 servers to our large and wild group and they did a bang up job meeting our constant demands with efficiency and good humor. The band was great,the beer was cold and most of all the food was top notch. We had everything from steaks,pasta, bacon wrapped shrimp(a must) to kid's meals and everyone left happy and full. We were all in agreement that NautiGirls provided one of our best meals while on the coast with the BEST atmosphere and that we will all return!!

1  Thank Kendra C
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Great location, great views, terrible management. The music chosen by the manager annoys the customers as much as it does the staff.

1  Thank TBone_Rock_65