“Great, cheap burgers”

Tops Choice Hamburgers
Reviewed October 31, 2018

We saw this place while driving around FWB and noticed there were always a line of cars so we decided to try it. Boy, what a surprise! Two burgers, fries and a drink for 10 bucks. It was really one of the best burgers I have had in along time. The fries were great too. We were fifth in line, but it only took about 8 minutes to get our order. They are fast! Did I mention this is a dive thru only?

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 17, 2018

No frills here, just juicy and delicious burgers that taste much better than some of the chains that will charge you double for the same size burger.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Finally made my way over to Tops and see what the local fuss is about. Reminded me of Dick’s out of Seattle! These small burgers pack a big punch of flavor and you can’t beat the price! The line is long for a reason!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

We had a local tell us about TOPS. It was delicious! We had burgers, fries and tots. They only have a drive thru and there was a line. These are just good burgers!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed February 1, 2018

My son loves Tops. He goes there because the food is good but he always comes home and says how unfriendly the cashier(s) are. I witnessed it today. She was rude, shoved the bag of food at us and she did not even thank us! This is disappointing!!

Date of visit: February 2018