“Consistent not”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

Normally I have a great time at Luxe but today was not impressed. Got rushed out and the service was not as pleasurable as my prior visits. This could cause many people to find somewhere else to go. Many places just up the street. Chalk this one as a bad day.

Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I tried to pop in and eat lunch together . There were about 5 other tables there and we ended up getting our food to go because it took so long . Nachos were great but my burger tasted like a prepackaged burger and my sweet potato fries were soggy or under cooked. Never got a refill on my drink. So I looked around- no one else did either. The only reason I would go back is for a game and I was only getting drinks.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Loved the vibe!! GREAT WINGS! excellent service! Perfect for game night! No other venue in destin/fwb is more reasonably priced for the value!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

This spot is one of the most up-to-date, nicely furnished sports bars that I have been to. It is really doing itself an injustice by not having the service meet the presentation. I have been there twice; once for lunch with co-workers and one evening with family. On both occassions, there seemed to be a huge disconnect between the kitchen and wait staff. At lunch, we were the first to arrive and ordered wings and sandwiches btween the 5 of us. Meals were brought out segments (wings and then fries) and at different intervals around the table. The same thing happened in the evening and I actually had my salad come out AFTER my entree and my family's meals came out separately (after a long wait) and bits at a time. We had to ask for salt/pepper and condiments as well.

1  Thank BKMitch