“Delicious ”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

We loved everything we had. It's one of those great holes in the wall where people take pride in their work and the good was amazing. They used all fresh ingredients and the service was kind and fast. We got the skillet breakfast and a cheese bagel on the side and loved it. Wish we lived here so we could come more often!

1  Thank leahkc17

Reviewed August 9, 2014

Just what I was looking for.... a local" breakfast all day" place,with great freshly made bagels, and nice staff. You will not be disappointed! Check the chalkboard for specials and their in- house made breads. I had the two egg,cheese everything bagel with mapled bacon side and fresh fruit garnish ..took my first bite then rolled my eyes in delight.....Yes!
Recommended by a friend, we wanted to try it . We missed it, turned around, so by all means locate it on Hollywood Blvd and go on in .Excellent.

1  Thank Michael H
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Fun and family- fresh coffee, fresh bagels and rolls, hot breakfast. Very good and very creative in the simple menu. The folks take lots of pride in their work and it shows. I love a good breakfast and this little local place it great!

1  Thank NVTravelGuide
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Went for lunch based upon trip advisor reviews. Reviews were dead on. Had the classic deli slammer. Meat alone was 2" thick. Multiple fresh bread choices. They roast their own coffee beans. I had the jazz blend which was great. Simple decor and out of the way but worth your time.

2  Thank blg113
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Marc, Dawn and the Staff are all friendly and aim to please ~ the food couldn't be any fresher and it is obvious that they serve the best hand-picked ingredients they can find. From the Deli Salad sandwiches bursting outta the homemade bread, to the thick-maple bacon BLT on cheddar Bagels, everything is Wonderful !! Ghost Cheese & Ciabatta are among the fresh bread choices which are too many to list. Did I mention The Fresh Roasted Coffees from around the World and the daily Deserts? I had a Butterscotch Scone (Yum!) the other day .... I mean, who does that !?!? Definitely my favorite place to breakfast and lunch !!

2  Thank AnIslandMon