“Great coffee and awesome bagels. ”
Review of Blue Collar Cafe

Blue Collar Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Great coffee and awesome bagels. ”
Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

We found this based on trip advisor. My husband and I decided to check it out for breakfast, and it was delicious. . . We both got the BOB bagels, and the bagels are made in the restaurant! ! Everything was fresh and well worth it! The coffee is freshly roasted each Wednesday and was so flavorful !
The owners were so friendly and made us feel right at home! ! We will be going back before our trip is over.

1 Thank dianap2012

Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“yummiest BLT in town!”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

All the bread is baked fresh, the bacon is thick and it's piled high with fresh thick sliced tomatoes and quality lettuce. I opted to add a slice of ghost pepper cheese...not for the tender pallet! I have tried it with the ciabatta bread and the sourdough. Both are excellent but I think I preferred the sourdough! Honestly I don't think you can go wrong no matter what bread you choose from the menu. I highly recommend this little diner.

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank Nancy B
Bethalto, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pleased”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

I found this place thru Tripadvisor, and although it wasn't exactly what I expected, the food was very good and ingredients were extremely fresh. I thought this place would be biscuits and gravy type place based on the name but we all found a breakfast we enjoyed, and all came with fresh blueberries and strawberries which were excellent! My family enjoyed their fresh coffee as well. Definitely a good experience and great way to start our day.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Barb H
Destin, Florida
“Yum!”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

This is a great little restaurant. The owners are very friendly. The food is wonderful. I do wish they'd use real plates and flatware instead of paper plates and plastic knives and forks. The music can be a bit too loud and the choice of music is hardly relaxing for the morning indulgence. These couple of points aside, I would recommend this restaurant to my friends (and have done so already). Great coffee, and don't forget to try the skillet potatoes.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank Rosemary_Bun
“Do NOT MISS THIS PLACE!”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Made to order breakfast including bagels and coffee made in-house. Excellent service and great employees. Everything was so fresh- blueberries (on the side), eggs, from scratch bagels, and great coffee from around the world.
We ordered more than our fill and the total was less than it would have been at a fast food chain!
Just a couple of minutes from FWB and worth the short drive.

• Visited May 2014