“Yum yum”
Review of Burrito Del Sol

Burrito Del Sol
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Burrito del Sol is a Mexican Restaurant serving fresh Baja-Style Mexican food in Downtown Fort Walton Beach. All dishes are prepared in one of four signature styles including baja, chipotle, bbq, and southwest. Our chicken and steak are slow roasted for up to 7 hours. Our fish selection includes Mahi and our Catch of the Day which varies by season. Popular menu items include blackened shrimp tacos "baja style", steak nachos "chipotle style", and chicken burritos "southwest style". We are 100% family owned and operated.
Reviewed October 31, 2018 via mobile

Pick your type, pick your meat, pick your style, build whatever you want. Yum yum. Fast table service. Nice size portions. Definately will take folks who visit us here for tacos/burritos etc.

Reviewed October 25, 2018 via mobile

Disappointing. Loud music, order and pay at a counter and mediocre food. The best thing we’re the chips. There must be a real Mex place in Ft. Walton Beach but we did not find it here. I think it is popular because of the lower prices.

Reviewed October 17, 2018

I have been here several times and never been disappointed. During my latest adventure, I tried one of their burritos. Awesome! This is a nice little dive for a good meal. I like the different combinations you can have for your taco or burrito. Great stuff!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

Two of us got the tacos and one got a chicken burrito. You can mix and match your protein and toppings on the tacos, giving each a different flavor. All of the food tasted very fresh and was delicious! We got an extra side of chips and salsa and an extra side of guacamole. The $3 house margarita during Monday’s happy hour hit the spot!

Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

I definitely recommend this place. From the first bite we took, it was melting in your mouth. Everything was so fresh and the pineapple sauce was delicious. My husband said it was the best shrimp tacos he ever had. I had the chicken quesadilla which was amazing. Prices were great for what you got. Totally worth checking out.