“Best Thai Food”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Best Thai Food”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Their Thai Chicken Salad is to die for. I eat there twice a week almost every week of the year. There are several of us from my work that eat there and we love their Cashew Chicken, Thai Chicken and Beef Salad, Red Curry, Noodle Soup, and Fresh Spring Rolls. There isn't anything that we've tried that we didn't think was awesome.

Visited August 2013

Niceville, Florida
“I go here once a week!”
Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I go in once a week! We go in for lunch or dinner. It's the best Thai food around. We have not found any other place that makes spring rolls as good. They are the best!! We take friends and our parents here when they visit. My husbands brother recently moved to Huntsville and he has to go here to get food everytime he's down. Simply... It's the best!! The waitress remembers what you like after being there only a couple of times.

• Visited May 2013