“not so much”

Cuisines: Japanese
Rosemary Beach, Florida
“not so much”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

My wife and I went there on my day off. The food was horrible, fake crab, fake snapper, frozen tuna. I recognize the owner from another sushi bar in town. He has obviously copied the menu from the place he used to work and has done a poor job. The service was ok the girl serving us seemed nice enough but not nice enough to make up for the crappy sushi. Bottom line: if you want good sushi go somewhere else (can't speak for the Korean food).

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank James S

Shalimar, FL
“Best Sushi in Town!”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

What a great little restaurant! Located across from the bowling center, tucked in a little shopping area, and worth every effort to find it! My husband and I have tried different things on the menu -- our favorite starter is the seafood salad. It's a perfect combination of cucumbers and seafood with just the right seasoning. And then the sushi is awesome! -- the seafood is very fresh and of good quality, and never smelly! The staff is very welcoming and friendly, and the service is great! Prices are reasonable. We look forward to going back often!!

Visited May 2013
Shalimar, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Everything I wanted”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I learned dosirak is Korean for bento box which pretty much describes the place having both Japanese and Korean food. I got a seafood salad (no cucumber) henceforth to be called a 'bowl of stuff' it was excellent and I appreciated them leaving the cucumbers out for me. I also got a roll with a variety of fish and topped with a little jalapeno slice that added to the top that was the perfect amount of spiciness without overwhelming the roll, think it was a 'Miami heat' variation. My friend Erik got a regular seafood salad and a side order of Korean pork bulgogi spicy which I volunteered to taste(what a friend I am) which was also excellent. I will give 5 stars to food and service only thing they really need is a big sign on the street as the place can be easy to miss, I was told the sign is on its way. Highly recommend to everyone.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Kris L
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Our New Favorite Restaurant”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

We stopped in Sunday to give this restaurant a try and I am glad we did. Although tucked away in the corner of a shopping outlet, it wasn't too hard to find. Once inside it was bright, airy and inviting. The staff was very friendly and able to answer any questions that we had.

We started with a cucumber and seafood salad before moving on to a variety of sushi rolls and a beef bulgogi bento box. The food was excellent, as was the service. Prices were affordable and I can't wait to go back. This may be our new favorite restaurant!

• Visited April 2013