“Unfriendly staff, rigged game” 2 of 5 stars

Add it.
Fat Daddy's Arcade
Atlanta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Unfriendly staff, rigged game”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

We have been to Fat Daddy's in Destin and had a great time. We decided to try out Fat Daddy's on the island. The arcade itself is smaller than Destin's and I wasn't very impressed with their selection of games. The biggest disappointment for me was the staff not honoring my win on a game. In the very back of the arcade, far left their is a game where a needle spins around and you have to try to land on the jackpot or other areas to put air in the balloon to try to pop it. I landed dead center (jackpot) on my final try and it only spit out a few tickets instead of my jackpot. I let the staff know and they said their games "weren't faulty". Everyone knows those arcade games never break and are 100% accurate 100% of the time right? They tested the game by putting coins in but they didn't land on the jackpot like I did. Due to the fact that the machine put out tickets they said the best they would do is give me my coins back. Um, that's disappointing after my 6-year old son and I both were so excited initially. Their attitudes were just poor and they made me feel like I was being a bother. Won't go back.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Shaydep

Fort Walton Beach, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“had a birthday party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Had a 9 year old birthday party and even the adults had a blast.Little loud though, but its really for kids. We all had fun

Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Not a cheap place for fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Had fun with the kids but man, you can get in to a lot of money very quick. Better off driving to PCola for Chucky Cheese

Visited July 2013
Lufkin, Texas
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Jackpot!! Rainy Day FUN!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Kids loved it! It's big but not so big where you have to follow your kids around esp if they are lil ones! My 4 yr old hit more jackpots there than any arcade we have ever been to.

Atlanta, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“FAT DADDY'S”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

The only reason this gets a bad review is that they close too early!! By the time it took us to eat at Fudpucker's in Destin, there was no time left for the alligator feeding or the arcade. These places close TOO EARLY on a summer Friday night. A lot of kids did not get a chance to see these things since dinner takes so long to finish after a long wait to get a table. A place with that many attractions, attracting so many people should reconsider that they are losing a lot of money by shutting folks out. Alligator tail in the restaurant is great by the way!