“Finally have to write a review”
Review of Sealand Restaurant

Sealand Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 31, 2013

So many times I have been to Sealand and always it has been so good. Seafood, steaks and a little bit of Thai what else could you ask for. Service has always been great and the owners are amazing.

1  Thank Rudy649

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Sealand offers an early dining special until 6:30pm daily for $12.99. We had the ribeye and Chicken Parmesan and both were excellent. Definitely will dine there next time in area.

1  Thank saprich
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

We wanted a special Christmas meal and we certainly were not disappointed. We are looking forward to coming again on a future trip. very memorable and don't skip the dessert!

1  Thank rjbookman
Reviewed December 25, 2013

We stopped at this Restaurant on Christmas Eve without a reservation. We were seated right away and the waiter who served us was excellent. The food, not so. We ate here last year on Christmas Eve so that is the comparison we have but the couple with us have eaten here several times. Everything we ordered was sub-par. I am relating from all four of us on how the food was. The squid appetizer was average and the stuffed portabella mushroom was average also, not much taste. Two had grouper and said it wasn't as good as it previously had been. In fact the Grouper was fishy and it was questionable if it was even grouper. The Pad Thai was not like any Pad Thai I had ever eaten. It had an overly sweet taste to it and the shrimp were a little over cooked. The seafood platter was the same a little on the tough side. The Thai pumpkin dessert was the biggest hit. The bread pudding had such an alcohol taste that I couldn't finish it. I brought it home to eat later so to be fair, maybe the sauce had to be "burned off" yet but no one at the restaurant gave any indication that needed to be done. I've taken home bread pudding from other restaurants and didn't have such a strong alcohol taste. Mostly likely won't be back.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

I ordered the lobster and it was so tough I could barely cut it with my knife- no joke - the chef had the server tell me if I don't like it, I won't like any of the other food on the menu! Then the chef's wife brought my lobster BACK to me and said there's nothing wrong with this lobster, and as though I was trying to get something free out of it, ssid the chef won't buy another meal! It was the worste service ever! How rude!!

1  Thank jaesmith