“A favorite in Fort Walton”

Thai Town Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed October 21, 2018

I stopped at this restaurant when looking for a good Thai replacement for Thai Hut which had closed down. I had the Chicken in ginger sauce and it was excellent. They also have the best sticky rice and ice cream which was absolutely delicious. Ate twice during my visit this year and found the service prompt, prices reasonable and food delicious.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

The food was really authentic served by a sassy but friendly waitress. The fresh rolls were great. They were served with a peanut sauce which was refreshing from the usual sweet sauce. And when they say hot they mean it.

Reviewed August 15, 2018

This restaurant has a large selection of home made style Thai dishes. It always seems busy, is spotless has a comfortable atmosphere and priced right. You get plenty of food, soup and an appetizer are served with your main course. We have only been for lunch but find it a friendly place with great food.

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Took the family here while on vacation.

The four of us had the lemongrass soup, Thai basil chicken, taste of Thai chicken, and yellow curry.

Phenomenal flavor and the service was fast and polite.

We have been to Thailand 3 times and to Thai restaurants all over the country. After finishing her curry, my daughter told the waitress 'this is the best Thai food I have add outside of Thailand' .

Try this place out

Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

I have known about Thai Town for over 20 years and this was my first visit. The food was good, the prices comparable to other restrauants in the area. My disappoint came when they brought my soup at the same time as my entree. I will give them a second chance in a month or two.

Date of visit: May 2018