“Pleasantly Surprised!”

Fudpucker's On The Island
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The All-New Fudpucker's On The Island waterfront location. Located across from the Ramada Beach Resort on Okaloosa Island.
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Our family stopped in for a late evening meal after an afternoon/evening of shopping. My husband purchased a Groupon for this location.

The restaurant wasn't overly busy at the time we were there. Our server was extremely friendly and helpful. We hadn't eaten at a Fudpucker's before and she gave us some great suggestions. Everything from burgers, seafood, salads, drinks and appetizers are on their menu.

The food was tasty and arrived quickly to our table. The environment was clean. Bathrooms were clean as well.

We would like to return the next time we are in the area.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Went to Fudpuckers because a lot of people said how good the food was and very entertaining for our 3 children.

Let me start of saying the food was pretty good but our service was horrible!!
We all ordered drinks and we got them in a reasonable time but when we ordered 2 appetizers and our food we expected it to come out in stages, Although this was not the case at all. we received all of our food at the same time which was very disappointing to say the least.

We started eating and we asked for extra napkins for our kids as you would expect and never received them. then when she did come back we asked for them again with refills on our drinks. We continued to eat awaiting our extra napkins and refills with no sign of our server. One of there managers came to our table and asked us if we needed anything and I told him that we had been waiting on napkins and drink refills. He did get our drinks but still no napkins.

Finally I had to walk up to bar to get extra napkins and refills again into our dinner. the bartender asked if I wanted to talk to a manager about our experience and I said yes. We or shall I say I waited at the table for 22 minutes before our server came back to check on us and bring the bill. Don't get me wrong the food was very good but the customer service was just not there!!

The manager never came to our table and in gift shop told them of our experience and they said we will get a manager for you. waited another 25 minutes before leaving.

Go somewhere else to eat because there service just SUCKS!!!!

1  Thank FlyMedic35
Reviewed June 21, 2013

This is their new location in FWB and much larger than the old place. Although the food is good, it's about the same as about any other family style restaurant. What makes this place an enjoyable dining experience is having fun with the name. Example: "I went to FWB and got my Fud Pucked" Four adults, one appitizer and just one beer costs $75 including tip. The waitress and bartender were helpful and attentive.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Had a great view of the bay. I had the Pulled Pork sandwich & it was huge. It came with the best French Fries I ever had! My granddaughter had the Bacon Hamburger & said it was awesome. My other granddaughter had the Chili Dog & said it was great. Great service.

1  Thank Suzann47
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Held the gator downstairs.. hint a second photo is only $5 more!

Food was good, the waitress had no clue as to the bar drinks and struggles with a Maker's and Coke, blamed it on being 18... I can let that go.

Otherwise it was fun and a decent dinner for the family.

Put our dollar! Pedestrian bridge next door for crossing the street if staying at the Ramada.