“Great Chile Relleno”
Review of Sabor A Mexico

Sabor A Mexico
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Very good, authentic Mexican food. We had lunch and all the other customers were Hispanic, which is usually a good sign. Fresh chips and spicy salsa. They have real Mexican coke bottles and baked, naked chile rellenos which made my husband happy. He hates the breaded, fried ones. So so decor but grey service.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Though the outer and inner decor may not be the best the food is great. The food is the closest to what you expect from the border south. I recommend this place over the chain TexMex places and other restaurants that are more appearance over substance.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Good Mexican dishs, and good homemade orchata. I have been Twice and enjoyed it both times. I have had pastor Tacos and a combination plate, large portions.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

service is very attentive, food served pretty quickly, nicely flavored. I asked for supreme nachos without meat. The server said order of nachos, I repeated supreme nachos, no meat. They brought me their regular nachos and a side of sour cream and guacamole, so there was added cost.

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

This was my second visit and overall the food was very good. I plan on going back again and recommend it. I had the green cuicken enchiladas. It had good flavor but I'm not a big fan on diced chicken. It would have been much better it the chicken was shredded. Still it was tasty. Give it a try if you are in the FWB area.