“Good Wings from Local Favorite”
Review of Buffalo's Reef

Buffalo's Reef
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 7, 2018

From the outside, the place almost looks shady, but once you walk in, it's actually easygoing and casual. Wait staff was prompt and friendly. I ordered 10 mild wings with a half order of curly fries and a soda. Though they don't cook the wings till you order them, the wait didn't feel unreasonable. Overall I was pleased with the place.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

I love to visit this place every time I’m in Destin!! The wings are always cooked perfectly and the staff is friendly!! I always recommend to friends visiting!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 24, 2018

The food here is usually good for what it is. But check your to go order before you leave. They love charging you for overpriced dressings and sauces and then not give them to you. Forgetting those wouldn't be such a big deal if they weren't so anal about charging you for them. Get it together, Reef. When you start to "forget" this often, it starts to look like a scam. I'm sure it's not, but it can feel that way. Oh, and acting like you want to make your longtime customers happy would be nice too.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

I visit Buffalos Reef often (up until now, I won’t ever return again) because it is my boyfriend’s favorite wing spot! We went there last week & he ordered a side of mango habanero sauce with his wings. About 10 mins after he is enjoying his wings & sauce, he dips his fry into it and scoops out a LARGE DEAD FRY. Which is prettt gross because we had been eating the sauce with our fries and wings.

We told our server and she says “let me take it to my manager she needs to see this” & then she never comes back. The manager never came out to apologize of anything. They did NOTHING to compensate for the fact that we had been eating sauce with a dead fry soaking in it.

Of course we took a picture of it for our own records. But I am appalled that there was nothing done on the managers end not even a sorry. Terrible customer service & recovery. Don’t waste your time there.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank dcj1009
Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

Brought a friend from ohio here to try the best wings. He agreed! Everyone was so nice and of course, the wings were exceptional.

Date of visit: May 2018