“perfect for families!”

Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park
More attraction details
Owner description: Delight in watching dolphins leap and sea lions play during our spectacular shows! Or participate and interact directly with these and other remarkable marine animals including stingrays, sharks, and otters in our new interactive programming (additional fee applies). Enjoy educational exhibits and beautiful ocean views. Open daily at 9am.
Reviewed August 4, 2014

This day spent in GULFARIUM will hold some very special memories! It was just the right size for our 4 & 6 yr olds, had interesting exhibits and shows, alternated between indoor and outdoor events, but the best part was seeing my 6 yr old granddaughter (on her birthday!) Learn to snorkel and swim with the stingrays!!! The staff were super nice, eased her into the experience, and she was AMAZING! It will be remembered by all and I am so happy we made this our day!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,134)

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Our room wasn't ready so we swung by here to "kill time". The beach front location is excellent. Unfortunately, if the weather is not good on the beach, it's not going to be good here either since many of the exhibits are outdoors.

Our daughters loved the dolphins a lot. Even our one year old baby couldn't help but notice and get excited by the dolphins.

They had sharks, penguins, sting rays, sea lions, talking birds, all of your basic marine life like turtles, star fish, crabs, etc.

Honestly, I was surprised. I've been to some of the best aquariums in the USA, so I didn't expect to like the Gulfarium, but it did have a good variety of mammals.

I did not give it five stars for a couple of reason. The bathroom was disgusting. The dolphin's exhibit was nothing but a small tank of dirty water. I read other reviews about shows. We didn't see any shows while we were there. We saw a couple of staff members walking around, but not one person talked to us. There were very few signs. We weren't sure if we could touch the starfish. I thought we might could, but nobody was there to tell us it was OK. The stingrays were so friendly there must be some sort of interaction. I wish we had some guidance. Also the food area was closed.

However, overall, I think we would go back, especially if the weather was good. We certainly stayed longer than we thought we would.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

My husband and I visited the Gulfarium on Sunday and paid in advance for my dolphin splash encounter for Thursday, which also allowed us another days admission along with the dolphin encounter.
General admission is low cost and includes all shows (dolphins, etc.) Can't beat that! If you go to the zoo you pay general admission plus extra fees for dolphin shows. Well worth the cost to visit the Gulfarium!
All staff members were very friendly and helpful.
My dolphin splash encounter was a great experience and well worth the money.
I will definitely return to the Gulfarium on my next visit from Chicago!
:-)

Reviewed July 31, 2014

We took our four children to the Gulfarium and paid for a Dolphin Encounter experience. Not cheap, but a great opportunity not found many places outside the major parks.

There was quite a interesting mix of wildlife to view throughout the park. It's not a huge place, but a great afternoon option, with a lot of shade, while vacationing at the beach.

Definitely recommend!

Reviewed July 30, 2014

People of all ages will enjoy this!! There is something for everyone to love. A little expensive to do the extra activities but its a very nice place. The dolphin show is the best!!!!