The wing of rooms on the West side, along the Bay, is completely closed. They are doing a complete remodel of the hotel facilities, building by building.
I booked a bay view room on their website, but none are actually available until the work is complete So forget about a bay view until then.
I found the staff helpful, but the facilities worn. But a good location for FWB area, close to everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Roya Hotel & Suites is located directly on the Santa Rosa Sound in Ft. Walton Beach. We are proud to offer spacious rooms that overlook the bay and you can enjoy the many beautiful sunsets on the Emerald Coast. Our private beach area is perfect for weddings and families with small children. We also offer a private dock that has 6 boat slips for your convenience. The hotel is just minutes away from the sugar white beaches on Okaloosa Island and Destin and with in a 2 miles radius of fast food and fine dining restaurants to include Waffle House, Red Lobster and the Board Walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Roya Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Bayside Hotel Fort Walton Beach
- Quality Inn Fort Walton Beach
- Fort Walton Beach Quality Inn