I have stayed at this loacation on a regular basis since 2007. It is in an excellent location for travel in the NW Florida area. The rooms are rather larger than avarage, with many nice ammenities, such as micro and fridge.
The downside it that this is an older property, and it does need some renovation; the plus side is that this property was just purchased, and the new owners plan a major renovation.
Everything is clean and well maintained, but it facilities do show signs of wear. It is not new, but it is nice.
It is right on the bay, and while not on the Gulf, you are on the water with nice views from the bayview rooms.
If your travel takes you to the Ft Walton Beach -Destin area, take a look at this location. It has a lot going for it with location and the views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Roya Hotel & Suites is located directly on the Santa Rosa Sound in Ft. Walton Beach. We are proud to offer spacious rooms that overlook the bay and you can enjoy the many beautiful sunsets on the Emerald Coast. Our private beach area is perfect for weddings and families with small children. We also offer a private dock that has 6 boat slips for your convenience. The hotel is just minutes away from the sugar white beaches on Okaloosa Island and Destin and with in a 2 miles radius of fast food and fine dining restaurants to include Waffle House, Red Lobster and the Board Walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Roya Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Bayside Hotel Fort Walton Beach
- Quality Inn Fort Walton Beach
- Fort Walton Beach Quality Inn