Convenient and Reasonable prices for Memorial Day weekend. Staff was very helpful in guiding us on places to eat and things to do. Only problem I had was a knock on the door at 9am to ask if I had checked out yet (check out is at 11.) This has never happened before. They were out of a lot of stuff at breakfast and was not well prepared for the crowd. I would still definitely stay here again. Get a room with bay view. It's beautiful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Roya Hotel & Suites is located directly on the Santa Rosa Sound in Ft. Walton Beach. We are proud to offer spacious rooms that overlook the bay and you can enjoy the many beautiful sunsets on the Emerald Coast. Our private beach area is perfect for weddings and families with small children. We also offer a private dock that has 6 boat slips for your convenience. The hotel is just minutes away from the sugar white beaches on Okaloosa Island and Destin and with in a 2 miles radius of fast food and fine dining restaurants to include Waffle House, Red Lobster and the Board Walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Roya Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Bayside Hotel Fort Walton Beach
- Quality Inn Fort Walton Beach
- Fort Walton Beach Quality Inn