I paid 106.56 total for my room on a weekday-Not horrible but-The carpet has black marks all over it & was dirty-I had a non-smoking room but my bedspread had a visible cigarette burn on it- One of the dresser drawers had a broken pull & another would not close once it was opened. The inn had a beautiful water view from some of the rooms and parts of the place were being renovated. My safe in my room was rusty and had peeling paint- Poor quality for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Roya Hotel & Suites is located directly on the Santa Rosa Sound in Ft. Walton Beach. We are proud to offer spacious rooms that overlook the bay and you can enjoy the many beautiful sunsets on the Emerald Coast. Our private beach area is perfect for weddings and families with small children. We also offer a private dock that has 6 boat slips for your convenience. The hotel is just minutes away from the sugar white beaches on Okaloosa Island and Destin and with in a 2 miles radius of fast food and fine dining restaurants to include Waffle House, Red Lobster and the Board Walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Roya Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Bayside Hotel Fort Walton Beach
- Quality Inn Fort Walton Beach
- Fort Walton Beach Quality Inn