“Can't believe I drove by this place.”
Review of Fusion Bistro

Fusion Bistro
Cuisines: Latin, Asian, Fusion, American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Fusion Bistro is the ideal place for an affordable meal to enjoy with family, friends, and co-workers. We offer the most gratifying, mouth-watering food, with large enough portions to be full and still have left overs to take home. Fusion Bistro is a modern style restaurant and lounge with a menu encompassing a blend of cultures finest foods. It's the perfect place for a quick getaway for an office lunch or an exciting family dinner. Our relaxing atmosphere makes a great place to enjoy our impressive array of beer and wine. Orders can even be called in advance to be picked up later.
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Can't believe I drove by this place.”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I have never stopped here, until a local told me what I have been missing. This place is amazing and should be in the top 3 places to eat at. For 7.50 anytime of day and this includes a drink. The chicken terayaki is wonderful and for your side get the pot stickers. Next time I'm getting the Hawaiin
rice(I heard it's amazing). Hubby got the general tso and it was also good. Will be back there tomorrow. You get rice, your choice of side item, a salad, and your choice of main dish. II live here now, so I'm always honest about my reviews. Some owners here are not. So check out my other reviews and I will keep you updated. Checking out Sugar Mills tomorrow heard it's also great. I'll let you know.

• Visited September 2012

Frederick, MD
“Great find in Fort Walton”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

What a happy surprise to find this little gem in a strip center. Very fresh food and so cleverly presented. Well prepared and executed all around. My chicken terryaki was a perfect lunch accompanied by a ginger salad and fried rice. Others had pot stickers, curried chicken, and spinach quesadillas. Everyone was sated and happy.
Wish we had one in Frederick, MD.

• Visited July 2012
Shalimar, Florida
“A surprising find in Fort Walton Beach”
Reviewed June 2, 2012 via mobile

Fusion Bistro is located in an uninspiring shopping area, set back from Eglin Parkway in Uptown Fort Walton Beach. The outside belies what the inside holds. The interior is pleasantly modern and attractive. Service is good, with a pleasant and fast greeting. An interesting menu with bento boxes in Asian, Latino and American styles. A good selection of wine and beers. They also offer a take out service. Prices are very reasonable with two main courses, two glasses of wine and two beers coming to $32.86 (before tip). The server was attentive and charming and te food was excellent. We had a Brocolli and Beef bento box with ginger salad, rice and pot stickers, and Hawaiian Rice bento box with ginger salad and pot stickers. The pot stickers were great. Very good ginger salad dressing. Enough Hawaiian rice for a sizable take home box. Lots of other attractive choices on the menu.
Quite a surprise and well worth seeking out.