“First Class Operation”

Crab Island Watersports
Ranked #6 of 16 Tours in Fort Walton Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer the best boat and waverunner rentals for Crab Island! We have brand new 2015 Yamaha Wave Runners ready to make your vacation in Destin a blast!
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We rented jet skis last weekend (early June) from Crab Island Watersports. Their location is great cause it's easy to find the Brooks Bridge, and coming from Destin it's easy to spot on the right side of the road. Their service is excellent. If you tell them you want to explore or just hang out at Crab Island they can advise you on the amount of time you have available to maximize your fun. It's a great value because their equipment is much nicer than other rental companies nearby. We go to Destin and Fort Walton every summer and we'll never rent jet skis or pontoon boats anywhere else again. Great job guys!

2  Thank Moses S

Reviewed June 13, 2013

We travel to Okaloosa Island every year in early June and stay at Destin West. Always beautiful. This was my third year to book a pontoon with Crab Island. The experience was the best yet. The boats were clean and looked new. The girls were friendly and seemed to be in a good mood. The guys took our things down to the dock and helped us carry our ice chests & loaded everything. My daughter and her friends commented on the paddle boards on the dock. The guys offered to add one to the boat so the girls could paddle around Crab Island. They loved it. Great work guys.

1  Thank Sue H
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Our family uses this group every year for our family vacation. We will keep using them! We are returning twice this summer & have already booked our boat :)

2  Thank KDaily
Reviewed June 1, 2013

For starters, they have the best prices on daily boat rentals around. I've priced all if them and they beat the prices if all the competition. Honestly, not by a lot, bit I've never had such good customer service anywhere. Today, on literally the busiest day of the year, we left our cooler on their dock. I called to make sure that they had it. Halfway through the phone call, my phone died. My friends and I wandered away from the boat (it was Billy Bowlegs). When we wandered back, I was shocked to see my cooler on the boat. The fact that they would do that just blew mr away. I cannot say enough good things about Crab Island Watersports.

1  Thank EliMunson
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Went to Fort Walton Beach for our 8th Anniversary. Had never been para sailing before. These guys were awesome!!! NEW OWNERS!!! Extremely professional and nice. We will never rent from anyone else again!!! I am in the Army and they are GREAT military supporters! Don't look at the review from last year. These are new owners and they are doing it right!!!