“Good food!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Seating
Dining options: Seating
“Good food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Great prices for seafood in this area. Food was excellent. We will be back. Place is a little out of the way but easy to find on highway 98. Kids will love that they can order a krabee patty.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank joxercat

Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Ewe Ewe Ewe”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

Please don't waste your time or money. The food is gross. I don't care what its called. I made the mistake of eating there one afternoon. There was no one there at all and I learned why. I feel bad for tourists that get sucked in.

Visited July 2013
“Food was really good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

We were the only ones there and I don't know why! Their food was really good. I had grouper almondine. Husband had raw oysters and gumbo. He said it was one of the best gumbos he had ever eaten. My grouper came with fries which I expected but also with broccoli salad and slice of watermelon. It was great!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
“Never Again”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

This place attracted us because my daughter loves Sponge Bob. All I can say is the food was horrible not to mention they charge you for a glass of water. We walked out paying 73.00 for garbage. Save your time and money and find some where else to eat

“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

We live here, and finally got tired of paying the high prices in Destin. We found this place last year. My kids love the place and the food.
Don't let the atmosphere fool you-they have great food. I have not had a bad meal yet.