“It's a Red Lobster with a water view”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
FORT WALTON BEACH
“It's a Red Lobster with a water view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

I think the salads at this Red Lobster are great - they're always just the right temperature with 'crispy' lettuce. And of course the garlic cheese biscuits are to die for!! The seafood entrees I've had were all very good, AND you can get fried clams! I've never had a bad meal here, and the wait staff has always been very efficient and friendly.

Visited November 2012

Navarre, Florida
“This time not so good”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

Had an extra long wait for seating to get lunch and it was time I and friends really didn't have. Although the waiter was pleasant, the orders got mixed up which caused an even longer wait. Do love those biscuits and should of just stuck to those this time. Ordered the Crab Alfredo and was very dissapointed. The portion was large but I really had to hunt to find any crab. The Alfredo sauce is usually good but unfortunitely this time it tasted like just watered down flour.
I'm not one to just write off a restaurant on one visit and have had pleasant visits in the past so hopefully this was just a bad day for them and the next visit will be as expected.

• Visited January 2013
Pensacola, Florida
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

After today's lunch, we have given up on Red Lobster. The view is beautiful and our waitress was nice and attentive. It was totally the food that has turn us off. This was the third time. Each time we have ordered something different to give it a chance. The fried crawfish and shrimp were cold and looked as it had just been thrown out on the plate. Presentation wasn't at all appetizing. The rice pilaf was pasty. The shrimp linguine was served on distressed pasta and Luke warm. We have given it all the chances we are willing to pay for.

• Visited January 2013
Florida, USA
“great lunch experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012

My friend and I have gone to this Red Lobster on two "girls lunch out" days and are very impressed with the level of service! Both times we've gone there, the service is above and beyond what you'd expect at this casual restaurant. My friend had the seafood feast and needed to substitute a couple of items and the waiter was very helpful in making recommendations. I have had the popcorn shrimp the first time and the second time I had crab and shrimp and both dishes were delicious! I'd recommend having lunch there because the service and food is well worth the visit.

• Visited October 2012
Windsor, Canada
“Twice and You're OUT!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

I thought I would give The Red Lobster a second chance since I wrote a bad review in February this year but I should have saved my time! The waiter, although polite appeared slow on the intake; we made it perfectly clear when we were seated that if we wanted fast food we could go down the road but on this night we wanted to relax and enjoy our dinner. Despite asking him politely to slow down with the food we had all three courses delivered to our table in less then fifteen minutes! The pasta was dried out and did not have enough sauce on it and the waiter miscalculated our bill. It was an unpleasant evening to be sure and I will not give it a third chance.

• Visited September 2012