“This is Home Cooking!”
Review of Mary's Kitchen

Mary's Kitchen
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed November 8, 2018

We were in the Ft Walton Beach area for two weeks. During that time, we ate at Mary's Kitchen three times. Each time we had a delicious meal. Meats were always tasty and a good size portion. The vegetables tasted like they were homed cooked and not heated from a can. My husband enjoyed the chocolate and cherry pies. It was a good value.

Reviewed October 31, 2018

It took us almost an hour to find this place using our gps. It is a small place in a big shopping center and easy to miss. The service was slow at best, but they did have a help wanted sing on the door. The menu is small, but ok. With all the good places to eat in FWB, I would not choose this place.

Reviewed October 25, 2018

Local community loves this place - no drawbacks whatsoever - basic food items at a reasonable price. Clean and service is excellent

Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

Being a fan of catfish, I’d have to say I’ve had better. The rest of the meal, and pies, were awesome!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed September 15, 2018

So I sat to eat at the home-cookin' restaurant and noticed boogers on the menu AFTER I touched them -- I think someone sneezed on it. I reported it to management after thoroughly washing my hands. My experience thereafter was fine, but that was a bit chilling. Overall, the food was good and service was friendly, but I remain a bit unnerved. Why I didn't leave just proves I'm stubborn. And crazy.

Date of visit: September 2018