“This is Home Cooking!”
Review of Mary's Kitchen

Mary's Kitchen
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed November 8, 2018

We were in the Ft Walton Beach area for two weeks. During that time, we ate at Mary's Kitchen three times. Each time we had a delicious meal. Meats were always tasty and a good size portion. The vegetables tasted like they were homed cooked and not heated from a can. My husband enjoyed the chocolate and cherry pies. It was a good value.

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a reviewReviews (163)

Reviewed October 31, 2018

It took us almost an hour to find this place using our gps. It is a small place in a big shopping center and easy to miss. The service was slow at best, but they did have a help wanted sing on the door. The menu is small, but ok. With all the good places to eat in FWB, I would not choose this place.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

Being a fan of catfish, I’d have to say I’ve had better. The rest of the meal, and pies, were awesome!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed September 15, 2018

So I sat to eat at the home-cookin' restaurant and noticed boogers on the menu AFTER I touched them -- I think someone sneezed on it. I reported it to management after thoroughly washing my hands. My experience thereafter was fine, but that was a bit chilling. Overall, the food was good and service was friendly, but I remain a bit unnerved. Why I didn't leave just proves I'm stubborn. And crazy.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

We came to the Okalossa Island Beach for the weekend and were looking for baits. Once we entered the parking lot of this bait shop, we saw the sign of this restaurant. We were hungry and a family owned restaurant is always attractive.

I tell you what, we have 3 teenage boys who are very picky eaters. Everything they had for our picks were absolutely fantastic. The food was delicious, well cooked, tastefully done. And YES, the list of the pie and other deserts might surprise you but they are for real and mouthwatering good.

We walked in late, they were closing up but never made us feel that we had to hurry up. They made out first evening dinner on this trip a very pleasant one.

I like to thank the owners and the servers. This is a must try place. I am very stingy on my 5 Star ratings! They earned Five Star from me. Go eat here and the fishing and bait shop next door is great too. Two bird in one stone if you came to fish too!

Date of visit: June 2018