“GOOD FOOD FOR RETIRED PEOPLE AND CRACKERS IN GENERAL”
Review of Mary's Kitchen

Mary's Kitchen
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed October 25, 2018

Local community loves this place - no drawbacks whatsoever - basic food items at a reasonable price. Clean and service is excellent

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

Being a fan of catfish, I’d have to say I’ve had better. The rest of the meal, and pies, were awesome!

Reviewed September 15, 2018

So I sat to eat at the home-cookin' restaurant and noticed boogers on the menu AFTER I touched them -- I think someone sneezed on it. I reported it to management after thoroughly washing my hands. My experience thereafter was fine, but that was a bit chilling. Overall, the food was good and service was friendly, but I remain a bit unnerved. Why I didn't leave just proves I'm stubborn. And crazy.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

We came to the Okalossa Island Beach for the weekend and were looking for baits. Once we entered the parking lot of this bait shop, we saw the sign of this restaurant. We were hungry and a family owned restaurant is always attractive.

I tell you what, we have 3 teenage boys who are very picky eaters. Everything they had for our picks were absolutely fantastic. The food was delicious, well cooked, tastefully done. And YES, the list of the pie and other deserts might surprise you but they are for real and mouthwatering good.

We walked in late, they were closing up but never made us feel that we had to hurry up. They made out first evening dinner on this trip a very pleasant one.

I like to thank the owners and the servers. This is a must try place. I am very stingy on my 5 Star ratings! They earned Five Star from me. Go eat here and the fishing and bait shop next door is great too. Two bird in one stone if you came to fish too!

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

Mary's Kitchen was the perfect place to enjoy lunch before our family headed to the airport for trip home. The kiddos had generous serving of chicken tenders, grilled cheese and sides. All the adults chose pulled pork. Sides of green beans, potato salad, tater tots and Cole slaw were all yummy. We shared lemon meringue and peanut butter pie for dessert. Very glad we got to taste the home made deliciousness of the pie! Our waitress was attentive and friendly. Definitely will make this a stop when we come back!