“One of the best times I've ever had”
Review of The Swamp Club

The Swamp Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Located directly on the beaches of Okaloosa Island at The Boardwalk, The Swamp is the area’s premiere super beach club and promises to awaken your wildest party desires.The Swamp brings concerts featuring national bands and artists like HoobaStank, Trapt, Salavia, Fuel, Cracker, Papa Roach, Collective Soul, Sponge, MTV's Jackass Steve "O", and regional group favorites headline daily at The Swamp. Premier events like MTV’s Fashionably Loud, international DJ spin-offs, bartending competitions and the ever tantalizing, Hawaiian Tropic Bikini Contest keep The Swamp crawling with the most beautiful and mysterious creatures of the night.Revive your soul at the bar and when you’re craving for more, feed your desire to bump and grind on the surging floor with intoxicating light and rhythm shows and the pulsing beats of feature DJs.
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“One of the best times I've ever had”
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

I'm a local to the area and I make sure to come back to the swamp every chance I get. They always have one of the best bands on stage and some of the craziest parties I've ever been to. Also the staff there Is some of the best looking bartenders in the area. Needless to say I'll be back over and over again without a doubt.

Visited July 2013

Destin
“Best Club on The Gulf”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I went to the Swamp all summer long and had a blast every time I went. The bartenders are HOT and the drinks are awesome. They had great live music and a great place to dance. I can't wait til next season to go back!

Visited October 2013
Carlsbad, California
“Easy On the eye's!”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

By far the hottest staff I have ever seen! Played in their annual Volleyball tournament and the after party was held at the infamous SWAMP. Needless to say I will be back there! The DJ played all the right music and the bartenders there were great. Cant wait til the next Tournament!

Visited October 2013
Destin, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Music”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

You cant beat there Gulf side view, live bands, and not shabby drink specials every night. Slendid Chaos was playing on stage that night and the bartenders where very pleasing to the eye and gave great service. DEFIANTLY BE BACK!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank TebowMania7
shalimar
“Great place to have a great time”
Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

Can't wait for the swamp to open back up for the 2013 season I make sure it's my number one stop every year. Between the bands that they have performing and the amazing staff I don't need to go any where else.